A day fishing trip out of Fremantle is a great day out with a group of friends or for something different for your next corporate team building day.
We can tailor your charter to suit your needs, whether it be a day out deep, targeting Dhufish, Pink Snapper, Breaksea Cod and Baldchin Groper or out jigging for Samson fish or just a play in the shallows just off the Fremantle coast for whiting and squid. On some charters the opportunity to drop a couple of cray pots, will also be on offer.
For deep sea fishing charters departure is usually before sun up and return is from mid to late afternoon. A later departure for the other options.
We depart from theFishing Boat Harbour, Capo D’Orlando Drive, Fremantle. Free parking available.
Weather conditions play a big part of a fishing charter and we will always contact you on the days leading up to your booking to confirm the day is going ahead. In the event we cancel the charter due to unfavourable weather, we will avail every opportunity to rebook, if not a full refund will be given.
The charter includes:
- Breakfast – toast, muffins, cereal, coffee & tea
- Lunch – BBQ , steaks & sausages, salad and bread
- BYO – Drinks (water provided) & snacks/nibbles
- All fishing gear, bait, rods & reels – you are more than welcome to bring your own
- Your catch can be filleted or kept whole
What to bring:
- Fishing gear – optional
- Drinks & nibbles
- Dress for the weather – hat, windbreaker, bathers, sunscreen
- Seasickness medication
- Esky for your catch